Setting professional standards for your firm
Approval and accreditations by trade standards bodies are a vital part of a successful legal practice. At Kidwells, we have successfully attained Lexcel Accreditation.
Lexcel accreditation provides a strong endorsement of your existing and potential client base in your competence and practising standards as a law firm. The Lexcel standards for legal practices allow law firms to work safely, honestly and ensures risks are kept to a minimum. Furthermore, such accreditations provide a great advantage in a very competitive marketplace.
Important things to consider:
- To achieve a Lexcel accreditation requires the completion of the relevant self-assessment checklist, submission of an application form and subsequent assessment by an independent assessment body.To apply you must complete an application form and assessment.
- An annual fee is payable, based on the number of fee earners/legal advisors, to the Law Society
It wouldn't have been possible without your expertise
It’s been a stressful 12 months but I can move on now and it wouldn’t have been possible without your expertise so, thank you very much.
Support and guidance with every stage
Lexcel is the Law Society’s legal practice quality mark for excellence in legal practice management and excellence in client care. A flexible and supportive management framework helps you to develop consistent operational efficiency and client services, manage risks effectively, reduce costs and promote profitability.
It’s for any legal practice regardless of the size or type of work. It’s advantageous to your practice to have achieved Lexcel Accreditation. It’s vital to manage the quality of your legal services effectively. It can increase client satisfaction, win new business, gain operational efficiency and minimise the risk of claims.
Lexcel provides professionals in law firms, in-house legal departments and international practices with a flexible, supportive management framework to help develop greater operational efficiency, manage risk effectively, reduce costs and promote profitability.
Lexcel sets the required Standard in seven different areas:
- structure and strategy;
- financial management;
- information management;
- people management;
- risk management;
- client care;
- file and case management.
The process itself is stringent and requires a great deal of diligence and care to complete. However, at Kidwells, due to experience in the area, we can help you attain your desired goal.
- conduct an audit of your current file management systems;
- help you to introduce the required procedures into your practice in order to become Lexcel compliant;
- rrovide continued support to ensure that you attain and then retain the Lexcel Accreditation on an annual basis.
Meet our team
“The legal process, from beginning to end, can be a very daunting experience for anybody. My aim is to provide clear and effective advice and support to my clients, no matter the circumstance or legal issue, in order to reach the best outcome for them”.