How many lawyers are available in your area?
We want to make sure that everyone across Herefordshire has a choice when it comes to seeking legal advice. Therefore, as part of our bi-monthly ‘out in the community week’, we’ll be hosting free legal clinics. Whether you’ve been meaning to talk to someone for months or if a new legal matter has come as a surprise to your life, our free legal advice clinic can help you. Our loyal and trusted solicitors will be in cafés and pubs around Herefordshire to have a free, no obligation chat.
Just drop in and see if we can help you. We can give legal advice on;
- Divorce, separation and child contact– benefit from a straightforward divorce from £500 plus VAT and court fees and Child Contact Agreements from just £119.
- Wills, trusts and probate– take advantage of our 30% discount on Wills and Lasting Power Of Attorney.
- Commercial advice for small businesses
- Employment and HR issues
Here’s when and where our legal clinics will be:
All of our free legal clinics will be held throughout the week of the 26th of March. We’re visiting Ledbury, Ross-On-Wye, Hereford, Leominster and Bromyard.
Here are the full details of the time and places below;
- Ledbury – 26th of March
- Come and pop in to Coffee #1, 38 Bye St, Ledbury, HR8 2AA, between 12-3pm
- Ross-On-Wye – 27th of March
- We’ll be at Caffe Eleganza, 2 Broad Street, Ross-On-Wye, HR9 7DZ between 2-5pm
- Hereford- 28th of March
- We’re in Coffee #1, 4-5 High Street, Hereford, HR1 2AA, between 12-3pm
- Leominster- 29th of March
- We’ll be at Coffee #1 in 10 Corn Square, Leominster, HR6 8YP between 12-3pm
- Bromyard- 29th of March
- Come and visit us in the Fox and Badger on 1 Broad Street, Bromyard, HR7 4BS between 12-3pm
We look forward to seeing you out in the community at one of these locations. However, don’t wait until it’s too late. If you have any immediate questions, feel free to contact us now.