Our corporate crime lawyers advise in relation to investigations by regulators involving alleged misconduct by professionals including financial advisers, accountants, solicitors and healthcare specialists.
We provide support and advice throughout by attending interviews with the police or regulatory bodies and also linking with specialist counsel if required.
Services in this area include:
- Advising on investigations carried out by regulatory bodies;
- Advising on employment law obligations;
- Corresponding with the police, HSE or other relevant bodies;
- Providing representation during police or regulators’ interviews; and
- Updating clients generally on good practice and know how.