Professional Disciplinary Advice
From experience, we understand the importance and benefits of seeking assistance as early as possible with knowledge of an investigation or potential disciplinary action, and we aim to provide clear, robust, sensible and practical advice to our clients.
We ensure that our clients are made fully aware of the disciplinary procedure and will discuss in detail all options available to them. Early contact and communications will be made with the relevant disciplinary body, and we will endeavour to assist in reaching the best possible outcome for our clients.
Our services for professionals include:-
- Advice and representation at initial investigation interviews.
- Review and advice on case papers.
- Advice and assistance on case strategy.
- Written and oral representations on your behalf to the relevant disciplinary body.
- Full representation at Tribunal hearings.
- Advice on Appeal.
We offer free initial consultations, all matters are dealt with in the strictest of confidence, and we are happy to meet with clients after working hours.