Student Visa (Tier 4)
Our specialist team will provide straightforward realistic advice that will assist with your Tier 4 student visa application. Kidwells are able to either complete the application process for you or simply advise on relevant content and documentation. All application costs are fixed so you will have assurity from the outset of our service costs.
Who is it for?
Individuals aged 16 years or over entering the UK to study
Eligibility for a student visa
During our initial free consultation we will discuss
- You must have been offered a place on a course
- Meet the requirements to speak, read, write and understand English
- Be financial self-sufficient to support yourself and pay for your course. We will advise on the amount as it can be dependent on your course
- National of a country that’s not in the European Economic Area or Switzerland
When to apply & Your stay
Kidwells advise that individuals consider making applications as early as 3 months before the course starts. The expected processing time is approximately 3 weeks.
We will also make sure you are clear on your entitlement to enter the UK prior to your course starting.
Before applying, it is important to understand that you can:
- work as a student union officer
- apply from inside or outside the UK
- apply to extend your stay
- work (N.B although there are restrictions depending on your course and what sponsorship you have).
But you cannot:
- get public funds
- work as a professional sportsperson
- study at an academy or a local authority-funded school