Part of the Kidwells Group; explore the rest of our businesses


Legal Expertise that you’ll understand

Business & Sponsorship Licence

As an employer, you might need a sponsor licence to employ someone from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland to work for you in the UK. This can be obtained from the UK Border Agency (UKBA),  Visa applications for skilled and temporary workers and the law surrounding them can be complex. Kidwells are here to offer you guidance and increase you chances of success when applying. We also understand that the world of business is fast-moving and that many opportunities are time-critical.  Service, therefore, is provided in a fast turnaround time, without compromising on attention to detail.

Licence applications are carefully inspected by the UKBA which means a timely and somewhat trying process. Employers need to collate original documents (or certified copies) from very specific criteria together with completing the lengthy form.

Don’t fail at the first hurdle, seek advice from our specialists in the first instance, A mistake is much harder to rectify further down the line. Many businesses are refused for supplying the incorrect documents. Don’t delay your new skilled staff member joining your team

Get the first stage right by obtaining the sponsorship licence.  You, as employer, can issue sponsorship certificates to individuals as part of their own immigration application process.


What our clients say

Employment & HR Department 

On behalf of the Charity, I have been asked to thank you for your excellent professional and personable service which has greatly helped us in a successful recruitment campaign.

Employment & HR Department 

Extremely helpful and professional yet friendly. Approachable, knowledgeable and understanding.

Employment & HR Department 

We have used Kidwells for any assistance we have needed regarding employment law and HR for many years now. Whether it be a small query or a requirement for them to come into the business to assist in a difficult employment situation they are always reliable and discreet.