Legal Expertise that you’ll understand
A specialist service for our individual clients covering all aspects of Immigration and Asylum Law. Areas of advice include:
- Entry Clearance Applications
- Visitor applications
- EEA Application for Residence Cards, Registration Certificates and Family Permits
- Further Leave to Remain – Private & Family life and Human Rights
- Spousal visas
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Tier 4 Student visas
- Tier 2 (General)
- Immigration Detention
Immigration and Asylum Chamber Tribunal
We are also able to assist you in appeals and Judicial Review proceedings. We can assist you with:
- Lodging in country and our of country appeals
- Matters before the First Tier Tribunal
- Appeals against Tribunal decisions
- Matters before the Upper Tribunal
- Matters before the Court of Appeal
- Judicial Review before the Upper Tribunal & High Court
- Immigration Bail Application
No matter what your enquiry our team will conduct a detailed assessment of your personal circumstances and establish the best route for you. Thereafter we can complete the relevant application form and inform you of the documentation you will require.
We will assist you through the process and remain actively involved in the application process until a decision has been received from the Home Office.
If your application is not successful we have a wealth of experience in the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal and can advise on all aspects of appeals.