Social Media at Work
Social media is the latest phenomenon to take over the world of employment law and HR. The HR issues that can arise in connection with social media are endless, as are the benefits of having an effective policy in place setting out clear guidance for employees and managers on usage, ownership and consequences of any abuse.
From detrimental comments on Facebook, inappropriate videos on YouTube to ownership of business connections on LinkedIn the potential HR issues that arise with social media are endless.
Kidwells specialise in social media implications and assistance can include:
- The risk of social media in the workplace;
- Effective use of social media for employees and your business;
- Social media policy: What to include;
- Social media and recruitment: The Risks
- LinkedIn- contact ownership and safeguarding the business;
- Social media dismissals and employment tribunal approach;