Employment Advice for Individuals
Balancing the rights of employers and employees within an ever-changing legal framework can be time-consuming and confusing. Clear up-to-date advice can help minimise the risks of getting it wrong and help achieve a favourable outcome if a problem occurs.
Kidwells can provide expert advice on:
- Contracts of employment and worker status
- Director Service Agreements
- Redundancy and reorganisation
- Families and pregnancy
- Confidentiality and restrictive covenants
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Employment tribunal advice and representation
- Settlement Agreements
Getting advice at an early stage will ensure you know the correct position and proactive intervention will limit risks, costs and liability.