We advise on a range of legal services working for both individuals and business clients. It is important that we get to know our clients and their businesses well enabling us to forge new and long-lasting relationships. Our diversity, breadth of experience and expertise are our greatest strengths, enabling us to provide a one-stop service for our clients.
We currently have no vacancies available but would be pleased to receive a speculative CV from anyone who feels they have the skills and abilities as outlined below.
All positions require individuals who are capable of:
- providing a high quality, efficient and effective legal service, ensuring client satisfaction at all times
- promoting and develop their team and the firm
- achieving billing, time and fee earning targets set and co-operate with the firm’s credit control arrangements
- continuing to develop their personal skills and experience within their field of expertise.
The successful applicant must:
- be able to work effectively within a team, as well as efficiently running an individual caseload.
- be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- be able to work with other fee earners and seek advice and assistance whenever needed to develop knowledge and skills
Working at Kidwells
Employees are encouraged to take regular time off with holiday entitlement mirroring the public sector, to relax in the purpose-built staff room and encouraged to work with the Board of Directors to constantly improve the working environment, to continue their professional development, to learn and evolve as individuals as the Company continues to evolve as market leaders.